Soldier Field Location:
Soldier Field Website
Parking and Getting to Soldier Field:
-31st Street Parking Lot (shuttle service provided) (Cash and Coupons Available)
- McCormick Place Lake Side Center Underground Garage (Cash Only)
- Adler Planetarium Lot - recreational vehicles, campers, buses and cars (Coupons and Cash Available)
- Burnham Harbor Lot - after boating season (Coupons and Cash available)
- Soldier Field North Garage (coupon required)
- Soldier Field South Lot (coupon required)
- Soldier Field Waldron Deck (coupon required)
For more parking options, visit the Soldier Field Parking Website.
You can also use public transportation to get to Soldier Field. See our CTA/RTA/Metra Trip Planner.
Tailgating at Soldier Field:
Soldier Field has carved out an area in one of its tailgate parking lots to rent out to the general public. This area can accommodate approximately 100 people and is fenced in. Location is the Adler Planetarium Parking Lot – Western Corner. Cost is $3,000 per game. For more information contact Luca Serra at 312-235-7149.