Chicago Neighborhoods. Dig Deeper. Discover More.
By Lisa Davis
- Chicago Neighborhoods - Overview
- Lincoln Park
- Hyde Park - Kenwood
- More Chicago Neighborhoods
Chicago Neighborhoods - Overview
Get the big picture and the lay of the land. Learn more about Chicago's neighorhoods. Find community newspapers, neighborhood farmers markets and more.
- Neighborhoods, Community Areas, and Wards - Overview
- Neighborhood and Community Newspapers
- Top Walking Neighborhoods in Chicago
- Neighborhood Farmers Markets
Lincoln Park is a popular neighborhood on Chicago's north side that is rich with culture, nature, shopping, and, well, rich people. But don't let that keep you from exploring its impressive cultural institutions, memorable restaurants, and tree-lined streets.
- Lincoln Park - Top 10 Things to Do
- Lincoln Park - Photo Gallery
- Green City Market
- Chicago History Museum
Hyde Park - Kenwood
The Chicago Hyde Park neighborhood has an intelligent tempo all its own, which is largely, but not entirely, shaped by the presence of the University of Chicago. Even the local barber shop was once called Hair PhD. Add to that its new status as the hometown neighborhood of President Barack Obama and a long stretch of beautiful lakefront, and it's easy to understand why this neighborhood is so popular. Learn more and get great tips for planning your visit.
- Hyde Park Chicago - 10 Great Things to See and Do
- University of Chicago - 10 Great Things to See and Do
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Smart Museum of Art
The pulse of Wrigleyville begins at the historic Wrigley Field and radiates outward. The boundaries are roughly Irving Park on the north, Cornelia on the south, Fremont to the East and Racine to the West. Discover the Chicago Cubs home field community with these resources.
- 10 Great Videos to Discover Wrigleyville
- Watch a Game from a Wrigley Field Rooftop
- Wrigley Field - Home of the Chicago Cubs
- Chicago Cubs Fan Hub
More Chicago Neighborhoods
Dip into more of Chicago's neighborhoods with these photo tours and popular neighborhood events.